Last Updated on February 16, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022 for Act Apprentice | 10th/12th/ITI | 756 Posts | Last Date: 07 March 2022
East Coast Railway Recruitment:
Brief Information :- East Coast Railway Recruitment : East Coast Railway Recruitment has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Act Apprentice. The educational qualification should be 10th/12th/ITI there are 756 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 07 March 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022
Organisation Name :- East Coast Railway
Position :- Apprentices.
No. Of Post :- 756
Candidates Have To Choose Only One Unit. The Units are as under:
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar – 190 Posts
- Khurda Road Division- 237 Posts
- Waltair Division – 263 Posts
- Sambalpur Division – 66 Posts
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving application that is to say 07.03.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement
Salary :- As per Govt. Norms
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared by taking average of matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks. The panel will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. e.g., A candidate secured 80.58 % marks in Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then qualifying marks for selection will be ½ [80.58 + 91.68] = 86.13.
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above
Application Fee :-
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 057 March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here