Last Updated on January 13, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 for Engineer | Degree/ Diploma | 852 Posts | Last Date: 9 February 2022 |
DSSSB Recruitment :
Organisation Name :- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired.
The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) / Section Officer (Civil) – 575
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) / Section Officer (Electrical – 116
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 151 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 10 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering (OR) Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering with 02 years professional experience.
- Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent. Minimum 02 years professional experience.
Age Limit :-
- Junior Engineer: 18 – 27 years
- Assistant Engineer: 18 – 30 years
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-
Job Location :- Delhi
Selection Process :- Tier-I Examination/Tier-II Examination
Application Fee :-
- 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for Women candidates and SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman category candidates.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 9 February 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details (JE Civil) :- Click here
More Details (JE Electrical) :- Click here
More Details (AE Civil) :- Click here
More Details (AE Electrical) :- Click here
Online Registration Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.