Last Updated on May 21, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Dbg Technology (India) Private Limited Recruitment 2022 || SMT Repair Engineer || ITI / Diploma / B. Tech
Company Name : Dbg Technology (India) Private Limited
DBG Technology (India) Private Limited, one of the leading players in India, is a global professional and reliable Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) provider in Manufacturing.
Position : SMT Repair Engineer
- B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics / Telecommunication, Production / Industrial, Computers, Electrical
- Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Job location : Rewari, Bawal
Salary : Not disclosed
Job description :-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have experience for repairing PCBA/ L4 repairing.
- Familiar with the repairing equipment and Servicing of CDMA, GSM and Smartphones 4G/5G Model up to L4 level Repairing for mobiles, Tablets, PCBA.
- Well Aware about Troubles on RF Section also aware about Troubleshooting issues on SMT failure PCBA, Download fail, Serial number not right.
- Doing Rebelling for CPU, IC, Flesh IC, PMIC, BGA, LCR and PMU by using Alpha flux with Hot Air Gun Blowers.
- Microchips and passive components by using hot air blower and soldering station and Debugging the circuits using Schematics and board layouts.
- Good knowledge about TRC and able to Use Electrical Instrumentation like Scope meter, Multi-meter,
- Should be able to Do Failure Analysis and Repair Electronics Systems and also Practical Expertise of Activities of Repair like Soldering, Assembly Repair, Debugging, Rework.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary hike as Per current salary and Experience
- Free Transport within City
- Free Lunch
- Attendance reward
- Over Time
- Night Shift Allowances
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.