Last Updated on October 4, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
CPP-IPR Recruitment 2022 | Technician-B (Group “C”) | ITI Pass | Last Date : 04 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research (CPP-IPR)
The Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research (CPP-IPR), located at Nazirakhat, Sonapur, Assam, is a scientific institute of IPR (Institute of Plasma Research) Gandhinagar, Gujarat, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial and Societal applications ofplasmas.
Organization Website :- www.cppipr.res.in
Position :- Technician-B (Group “C”)
Job Location :- Gujarat
Salary :- Rs. 21,700/- pm
- SSC with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate AND Trade certificate in Electrician / Fitter / Machinist / Electronic Mechanic/ Draftsman (Mechanical). The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards to Trade Certificates: National Trade Certificate (NTC) (ITI pass out) of two year duration. OR
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme. OR
- NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year relevant work experience after the completion of course. OR
- NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Total vacancy :-
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Fitter – 04 Posts
- Machinist – 01 Post
- Electronic Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanical) – 01 Post.
Maximum Age Limit :- 18 – 22 Years
Selection process :-
- The online applications, received in response to the advertisement, shall be scrutinized on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualification, category certificate, fee receipt etc. and only the valid applications shall be considered for further processing. The authorities reserve all rights not to call an applicant for written test without assigning any reason.
Method of Selection:
- The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage-1, Stage-2 and Stage-3.
Stage-1: Preliminary Test:
- Preliminary written test will be held for valid applicants. The format of the Preliminary test will be common for all the Trades and will be as follows: Preliminary written test will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion: Mathematics : 20 questions ; Science : 20 questions ; General awareness : 10 questions. Three (3) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and One (1) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. All candidates with marks <40% in UR category, <30% in OBC category and <30% in ST category will be screened out.
Stage-2: Advanced Test:
- All candidates screened in Stage-1 will be allowed to undertake Stage-2 (Advanced Written Test) in their respective Trade. The Test will comprise of 50 multiple choice questions (choice of four answers) of two hours duration. Three (3) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and One (1) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Candidates with marks <30% in UR category, <20% in OBC category and <20% in ST category will be screened out. A merit list of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 test only.
Application Fees :-
- General/OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/ EWS/Ex-Serviceman – Nil
How to apply :- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 04 November 2022 2022 by logging on to the official website of IPR.
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here