Last Updated on December 19, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2023 | Junior Technician | 31 Posts | Last Date : 03 January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Chandigarh Administration
Chandigarh, the dream city of India’s first Prime Minister, Sh. Jawahar Lal Nehru, was planned by the famous French architect Le Corbusier. Picturesquely located at the foothills of Shivaliks, it is known as one of the best experiments in urban planning and modern architecture in the twentieth century in India.
Chandigarh derives its name from the temple of “Chandi Mandir” located in the vicinity of the site selected for the city. The deity ‘Chandi’, the goddess of power and a fort of ‘garh’ laying beyond the temple gave the city its name “Chandigarh-The City Beautiful”.
Organization Website :- www.chandigarh.gov.in
- Junior Technician (Electrician)
- Junior Technician (Lift Operator)
Job Location :- Chandigarh
- Junior Technician pay scale of Rs.5200- 20200/- as per the 7th Central Pay Commission notified by the Chandigarh Administration.
- The fixed salary Rs.19,900/- (Level-2) will be paid during the probation period.
- Matric Pass of a recognized Board/ University or its equivalent.
- ITI Trade Certificate in the Electrician from any Govt. Institute or possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 02 years experience in the Trade.
- Certificate of ICT Skills course i.e. course of Computer Concepts (CCC)- 80 hours from Govt. recognized institutions or a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institution at the time of their appointment.
Total Vacancies :- 31 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electrician) : 24 Posts
- Junior Technician (Lift Operator) : 07 Posts
Age Limit (01.01.2022) :-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules
Selection Process :- Written Test
Application Fees :-
- Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 13 December 2022
- Closing Date : 03 January 2023
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 January 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here