Last Updated on April 28, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
CEAT Limited Recruitment 2023 | Assistant Manager | B.E. / B.Tech |
Name of Company :- CEAT Limited
CEAT Limited is an Indian MNC Tyre manufacturing company owned by the RPG Group. It was established in 1924 in Turin, Italy. It has a presence in global markets.
Job Role :- Assistant Manager
Education :- B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical
Experience :- 2 – 4 Years
Job Location :- Nasik / Nashik
Stipend :- Not Disclosed
Key Responsibilities :-
Planning and Scheduling :
- Plan Mechanical maintenance schedule in consultation with Manager Maintenance
- Prepare the plan for spares and consumables required for Mechanical maintenance for shift
- Ensure proper shift scheduling & necessary resources, assign work to the team & review their work
- Ensure adherence to the preventive maintenance requirements on all motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines both by the maintenance team and jointly with the Production team.
- Lead activities related to Machine (mixer, extruder, fabric coating, butt splice, TBM, curing press) break downs, abnormality corrections, trouble shooting,
- Implementing maintenance systems. Preparing action plan and execution, monitoring and achieving departmental targets
- Monitoring and optimizing processes, troubleshooting problems in coordination with other departments and improving efficiency.
- Managing the functions of troubleshooting and preventive maintenance for reducing machinery downtime to minimum and increasing Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Support in machine installation and commissioning. Tooling development and trial support as per plan. Support mould and bladder changing activities.
- Interaction with vendors regarding development of new materials, spare parts, feedback regarding existing spare part, ensuring timely delivery of ordered spare parts
- Assist in creating a culture of maintaining and using machines appropriately by regularly making workers on the line aware of good practices and providing guidance if required as well as actively encouraging them to do regular CLIT and preventive maintenance.
- Ensure completion of mechanical maintenance jobs by the team in a timely and efficient manner and provide necessary guidance as required
- Trouble shooting when problems arise in the functioning of machines to identify the problem and decide with the Manager maintenance on appropriate course of action to be taken.
- Regularly inspect and check conditions of all mechanical machines and equipment and highlight in case there are concerns to Manager.
Safety & Compliance :
- Ensure safety measures are necessarily followed by the team and take initiative to enhance acceptance of safe work methods
- Ensure compliance to the norms under ISO, OHSAS and any other standards as applicable from time to time
- Report and prepare RCAs in case of accidents
- Ensure all team members are adequately trained with respect to EHS and have all the necessary clearance / permits before executing any job
- Participate in internal (QBM, SPARSH, Safety audit etc.) as well as external audits as required, and provide the required support
- Documentation, MIS, Review & Analysis
- Maintain records of all maintenance work carried out
- Ensure that SAP is updated regularly and accurately
- Review logbooks on all the maintenance activities performed
- Track inventory of spare parts and consumables for the assigned area
- Conduct breakdown analysis and prepare gap analysis report for breakdowns
- Prepare Scrap analysis reports and reduction suggestions for scrap issues caused because of mechanical failures
Kindly share their resume to email@example.com with subject “Assistant Manager – Mechanical Maintenance“
Apply Link :- Click here
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.