Last Updated on January 4, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Citelum India Pvt. Ltd.Recruitment 2022 || Electrical Engineer || Diploma / B.tech/ B.E.
Company Name :- Citelum India Pvt. Ltd.
Our vision Light can change the world for the better! Our employees are committed to help cities and businesses, become more attractive, sustainable and safe through lighting. New lighting technologies allow for energy savings and smart remote control; they improve safety and enhance architectural heritage. Today lighting devices go beyond the status quo. As existing infrastructures, they can also be connected and used to fight against pollution, including video surveillance systems, helping to control urban mobility or parking. Technology is a mean rather than an end in itself and we develop and build solutions that create real value for our customers and those for whom they serve. We hire employees who share this vision, and we think that nothing is more beautiful than the pride and wonder of people discovering our achievements.
Position :- Electrical Engineer
Qualification :- BE /B. Tech/ Diploma (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics)
Experience :-. 1 – 5 Years
Job Location :- Noida
Salary :- ₹ 50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
Job Description :-
- Responsible for the Health & Safety of worker in his respective zone. He will ensure availability of all PPEs, CPEs with workers, its proper utilization and upkeep. Enforce provisioning of PPEs, CPEs & other safety equipment to sub-contractor worker will be the responsibility of sub-contractor.
- To look After Comprehensive maintenance job of street light in respective ward. Will be responsible for work completion in stipulated time period with Co-ordination with contractor & other agencies.
- To co-ordinate with Municipal Corporation In-charge, technical supervisor, contractor & project Co-ordinator, related to 0 & M activities, WIP & hold complains. Day to day activity:
- To receive ward-wise complaint list from Municipal Corporation, Complain management system & other sources.
- To distribute work to respective Technicians and maintenance team.
- To Monitor & ensure closing of Complain on-going on daily basis with proper remarks for respective ward.
- To keep record of Re-open Complains & ensure minimization of such complain for respective ward
- To ensure safety norms are followed.
- To report for any incident/accident to safety in charge & Sr. Engineer.
- To Keep record of pending complains with valid reason for respective ward.
- To analyses complain ward wise.
- To keep the enthusiasm among all the team members and the contactors/technicians/helpers.
- Checking of Tools & Tackles of technicians.
- Checking of done complains of their respective ward.
- To keep Co-ordinator relation with councillors & social workers.
- To check Measurement sheets propyl for their respective ward.
- To ensure cable fault & other optional items, register /record is maintained along with cable consumption.
- To record any violation by contractor like shortage of team, manpower, vehicles.
- To intimate survey team, Sr. Engineer, for any addition or deletion of poles in respective ward.
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standards & ISO 45001:2018 Health & safety standard is must
- Responsibilities may change time to time as per management discretion times & addition responsibilities may be added to the scope of job responsible.
Apply link :- Click here
Note :- All the information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges for The Jobs.