Last Updated on November 15, 2021 by indjobinfo5733
SRG Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2021 || Credit Manager || Graduate / Post Graduate || Rajasthan ||
Company Name :- SRG Housing Finance Ltd
SRG HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED, (SRGHFL) is a Listed Housing Finance Company registered under the Companies Act, 1956. The Company was incorporated on 10th March 1999, with the Registrar of Companies, Jaipur in the name of VITALISE FINLEASE PRIVATE LIMITED with an object to provide of housing finance.
The promoters had their efforts to start the business and with the vision to create a brand image of the company, changed its name and subsequently converted it to Public Limited Company as SRG HOUSING FINANCE LTD. The company started its business operation after getting a license from National Housing Bank. The Promoters further listed SRGHFL at SME Platform of BSE on September 11, 2012, through its Initial Public Offer. Further, the company got migrated to the Main Board of BSE Limited w.e.f. 04.02.2015 being
Position :- Credit Manager
Qualification :- Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience :- 2 – 5 years
Job Location :-Jaipur/Sumerpur/Chittorgarh/Jodhpur/Sagwara/Sirohi/Beawar/Banswara
Salary :- Rs 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation/approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visits and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have the ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents/data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining the quality of credit information, underwriting standards, and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for the process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience in Credit underwriting of Retail Asset Banking products, services, and operations (preferably in the private sector, HL & LAP/SME/Mortgages)
- Understanding of local business and micro economy
- Keen understanding and focus on risk, controls, compliance, and regulatory framework
- Strong analytical & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Preferably CA/ ICWA/ MBA Finance / PG – Commerce)
- Ability to build, coach, and mentor high performance-oriented teams
- Should have good knowledge of Risk Related to Business.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good financial analytical skills, communication skills.
Interested candidates can share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,
SRG Housing Finance Ltd
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.