Last Updated on September 3, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Avantor Recruitment 2022 | Area Service Manager | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : Avantor
Avantor, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development and production activities in the industries we serve.One of our greatest strengths comes from having a global infrastructure that is strategically located to support the needs of our customers. Our global footprint enables us to serve more than 225,000 customer locations and gives us extensive access to research laboratories and scientists in more than 180 countries.
Position : Area Service Manager
Qualification : Diploma / B.tech in Mechanical
Experience : Minimum 5 years
Job location : Moradabad
Salary : Not disclosed
- Performs normal day to day duties as a Service Engineer.
- Leads, motivates and mentors technical service personnel and implements and supports career development programs regarding same.
- Leads, motivates and mentors Service Engineers and implements and supports career development programs regarding same.
- Promotes the Equipment and Instrument Service Department and consistently seek out additional revenue streams and opportunities for growth.
- Forges strong relationships with customers through regular site visits/meetings associated with direct reports in order to understand customer needs and to further develop the associates.
- Supervises and ensure all faults are resolved promptly and that preventative maintenance is delivered to customer.
- Provides second level of technical support and advice to on site Engineers in order to resolve faults in a timely and efficient manner.
- Functions as a technical resource to team members to ensure the customer’s quality requirements and schedules are met.
- Develops and executes plans to improve processes and operations for better services.
- Liaises with Region North colleagues and customers/vendors on technical information.
- Responsible for approving annual leave requests and/or leaves of absence and ensuring all associates use Workday to record same.
- Ensures timely completion of PMP goals for all team members.
- Manages training requirements for all associates in team and schedules internal and external training where and when required.
- Designated point of contact for all associates for escalation of issues if and when they arise.
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.